Sunday, June 17, 2007

June 17: 10 Second Recap

Rough week in Tanzania. New drama everyday.
-One of our group members is no longer with us. Had to fly back to America for personal reasons.
-Two other groupmates got sick this week, and another had a bit of a breakdown.
-We held a community teaching day on Monday, however, and it went so well. The villagers asked so many really great questions about HIV and I was able to go home feeling like we were able to get through to them.
-Got bit by a fire ant on Wednesday morning on the way to school. It hurt a lot.
-My iPod battery ran out on Wednesday, and I finished my very last book on Thursday. So I've had to be creative when it comes to boredom issues.

This weekend (June 23-24) I'll be staying in Shishitoni, so no updates for two weeks! Talk to you soon.

No comments: